Hokkaido summer beckons
Cool and Green
Niseko is rapidly becoming Hokkaido’s premiere four-season destination offering visitors a wide variety of experiences to please the senses.
Nestled between breathtaking Mt. Yotei (Mt. Fuji of the north) and the Grand Hirafu/Annupuri Ski Resort, Panorama Niseko provides a perfect base for Hokkaido’s mild summer climate.
Enjoy one of the many nearby activities, visit a local organic farm, or just relax reading a book quietly by the river – Hokkaido’s green season is a must see.
The Niseko to-do list is long and varied, ranging from soft adventure to hard-core sports training. Our top picks are:
- white-water rafting on Shiribeshi river
- a few rounds on the numerous pristine golf courses
- road cycling on smooth asphalt roads with no traffic
- MTB flow trail excitement
- hiking and walks on nature trails
- hot-air ballooning
- swim in Hangetsu lake
- climb Mt Yotei
- visit the beautiful Lake Toya
- eat delicious sushi at Shakotan
- sample organic veggies at local farms
Panorama Niseko Art Park
Incorporating wide open grass space to relax, have a BBQ or play and kick a ball with the kids, the Art Park is also a stage for some of Japan’s most innovative artists.
Focusing on outdoor themes, the Art Park displays works from young and upcoming artists. Enjoy!